Ingredients | 材料 :
- Servings: 2 | 2人份
2 tsp olive oil | 2茶匙橄欖油
20g Butter | 牛油
1 whole garlic, minced | 1個大蒜，切碎
1 Red chilli, unseeded and chopped | 紅辣椒去籽切碎
some sea salt and mixed herbs for boiling noodles | 一些海鹽和混合香草煮麵條
some parsley for garnish | 一些香菜裝飾用
little Rice wine | 紹酒少許 (牡蠣汆水用)
Seasalt mixed with herbs | 一些海鹽和混合香草(牡蠣汆水用)
Marinade for oysters | 牡蠣醃料 :
ground pepper, Ajinomoto, beaten egg, lemongrass powder, cornstarch
Steps | 做法 :
- 牡蠣用生粉和水洗淨抹乾，汆水(放粗海鹽，香草，紹酒) 至8成熟，瀝乾備用。撒上胡椒粉，味之素，蛋液，撈勻。在另一碟子放香茅粉和粟粉，撈勻牡蠣。
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente, drain well. Toss with little olive oil, and set aside.
- Clean the oysters with cornstarch water, drained. Boil oysters in hot boiling water (with seasalt, mixed herbs, and rice wine) until 80% cooked, drained, pat dry when warm/cold. Sprinkle ground pepper, Ajinomto, then immersed in beaten egg. On a separate plate mix some lemongrass powder and cornstarch, coat oysters.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil, butter, pan fry coated oysters until one side is golden, turn, at the same time, add minced garlic and red chilli until aromatic, stir quickly with oysters, dish.
- Fold in spaghetti into the skillet until hot, garnish, dish.
Related posts | 相關食譜 :
Pasta with Scallop and Vegan Bean Curd
Scallops with Pasta
How to cook spaghetti
Pan-fried Mackerel with Spaghetti