With rich protein and nutrients, dried shrimp is good for health. There are lots of recipes with dried shrimp. This time, I am putting medium-small dried shrimp and made this extremely delicious dish!
Ingredients | 材料 :
- yield: 1 serving | 1份
1 teaspoon Olive Oil | 橄欖油 1茶匙
10 pcs Medium-small Dried Shrimp with shell | 中小型帶殼蝦乾 10只
1 red chili, cut into half | 紅辣椒 1只 切半
1 tablespoon Basilico pasta sauce | 香草蕃茄醬 1湯匙
pinch of sea salt and mixed herbs | 少許海鹽及什香草
250ml water | 水
1 teaspoon shredded cheese, optional | 芝士碎 少許（可不加）
little ground black pepper, optional | 黑胡椒粉 少許（可不加）
little red chilli powder, optional | 紅辣椒粉 少許（可不加）
Steps | 做法 :
- Rice stick immersed in water for 5 minutes. Boil a small pot of water, cook rice stick until it is half done (about 2 minutes), strand for use.
- Wash dried shrimp, drain. Heat a small pot with little oil, add dried shrimp, fry both sides until it turns slightly brownish (you can smell its fragrance too), add 250ml water and sea salt with little herbs until first boil, simmer in low heat for 3 minutes. Add the half done rice vermicelli and red chili until al dente.
- Dish, put in shredded cheese, ground dark pepper and ground red chili powder. Garnish with parsley. Serve.
*Tips | 心得 :
- 小型沒殼蝦乾可以配粉絲菜一起煮，放炒飯也非常惹味 !
- Split a bag of dried shrimps into several small bags. Use one after one. Store in dry place.
- Smaller dried shrimp without shell is good for making many dishes, such as with vegetable and Chinese vermicelli, fried rice etc.
Related posts | 相關食譜 :
Potato Veggie Soup With Dried Shrimp
Dried Shrimp with Cheese in rice vermicelli soup|