Ingredients | 材料 :
- Yield : 8~10 pieces | 8~10隻
1 Salted egg | 咸蛋 1只
1 tablespoon Olive oil | 橄欖油 1湯匙
little ground pepper | 胡椒粉少許
little salt | 幼鹽少許
little flour or corn starch for sprinkling on the shrimp | 少許麵粉或粟米粉，灑蝦用
Steps | 做法 :
- 煎鑊用中高火，下橄欖油，鑊熱了，蝦背向下放入煎鑊 (這樣蝦頭比較容易熟而蝦身不致於煎過火，見蝦頭呈現黑色表示蝦頭還沒熟透)，顏色開始轉才煎兩面蝦身至金黃，便可上碟。
- Rinse prawns in running water, cut off feelers and eyes with scissors.
- Use scissors to cut prawn's back to 0.5cm depth, devein. Also take out the black prawn brain. Pat dry with paper towels, sprinkle little ground pepper and salt. (Instructions: How to handle Prawns & Shrimps)
- Rinse a salted egg, crack it, detain half the egg white with egg yolk. Use a fork to grind the egg yolk to small portions. Put in shrimps, use both hands to try to stick the salted egg yolk to the shrimp, be careful to keep the shrimp in one piece!
- Sprinkle flour or corn starch "just before" you put the prawns on the frying pan. The flour helps making the shell golden brown.
- Put a frying pan on medium high heat, put in olive oil, when it's hot enough, put in the shrimps, one by one with the shrimp back towards the frying pan so the shrimp heads receive more heat and avoid from overcooking. If you see dark spots in the shrimp heads, then the shrimp heads are not cooked yet. Leave them on for a few seconds then turn to pan fry both sides until golden brown. Dish.
- Serve with rice, noodle or Chinese vermicelli.
Related posts | 相關食譜 :
Pan Fried Prawn in Garlic