Ingredients | 材料 :
- Yield : 2 portions | 兩份麵食
Seasonings | 調味 :
1 teaspoon Soy sauce | 豉油 1茶匙
1/2 teaspoon dark soy sauce | 老抽半茶匙
1/8 teaspoon sesame oil | 芝麻油 1/8茶匙
1/2 teaspoon shaoxing wine | 紹興酒 半茶匙
1~2 teaspoons chili paste | 辣椒醬 1~2茶匙
little ground pepper | 胡椒粉少許
Other ingredients (personal preference) | 其他配料 (個人喜歡自由搭配) :
few slices of pumpkin | 南瓜 數片
1 scallion, cut into sections | 蔥1棵 切段
1 red chili, cut into sections | 紅辣椒 1只 切段
Steps | 做法 :
- Bring water to boil, water level should cover the the noodles.
- Mix all seasonings in a bowl, cut scallions in sections, cut pumpkin in thick slices, red chili seeded and cut into sections for use.
- Boil the noodles for about 2~3 minutes, use a pair of chopsticks to spread them. Do not wait until they are fully cooked. Take them out and rinse in cold water, drain for use.
- Heat the pan on medium high, put a little oil, pan fry pumpkin's both sides to golden brown, takes about 2 minutes, cover the lid after 1 minute so the pumpkin will not be too dry. Feel with the chopsticks, when they are soft, take out.
- Heat the pan over high heat, put in oil, fold in the white part of scallions, red chili for about 10 seconds, Add the noodles and pan fry for about 2 minutes, break them up with a pair of chopsticks so they are not in big lump. Add seasonings and pan-fry until the sauce are absorbed.
- Dish with pumpkin on the side, may serve with parma ham or golden shrimp.