養顏大白菜有益好味! 5分鐘做好 !Nutritious napa cabbage with rich nutrients, easy and quick to make !
- servings: 2 | 2人份
Ingredients | 材料 :
1/2 napa cabbage | 大白菜
2 pieces shallots, sliced horizontally
2 gloves garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon minced ginger
1/2 teaspoon colored ground pepper (or Sichuan peppercorn seeds)
1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
3 dried chili pepper
little sea salt or as needed
1/2 teaspoon white vinegar (A)
1/2 teaspoon corn flour (A)
1/2 teaspoon caster sugar (A)
mix (A) for use
1 teaspoon light soy sauce (last to add) (B)
Steps | 做法 :
- Prepare seasonings.
- Hand shred napa cabbage, wash and drained.
- Sliced shallot horizontally, place on kitchen paper, sprinkle little salt, fold kitchen paper to dry the shallot for a minute.
- Heat up oil in skillet over medium heat, pan fry shallot until golden, set aside for use.
- In the same skillet heat up oil, add garlic and ginger, fry until aroma. Add dried chili pepper and colored ground pepper and fry for about 20 seconds.
- Turn to medium high heat, fold in drained napa cabbage and sprinkle little sea salt, pan fry for about 1 minute, add 3/4 bowl of hot water, covered and cooked for about 1~2 minutes (in the interim, can turn around the cabbage).
- Pierce the thickest part to check if it is soft enough.
- Add seasonings (A), quick stir fry and mix well. Add seasonings (B), mix well.
- Dish, place pan-fried shallot on top, and serve hot !
- Add little vinegar to napa cabbage not only increases the taste, but also helps decompose the nutrients from the cabbage be absorbed by human.