簡單好味! 5分鐘做好 !Home made fried rice, ready in 5 minutes !
- servings: 2 | 2人份
Ingredients | 材料 :
2 loosely packed cups of white rice, 1-day old (or cooked earlier during the day and let cool completely)
3 egg whites
2~3 tablespoons broccoli white, diced (or Kale Stems, Choisum Stems)
1~2 tablespoons XO sauce
1 canned (90g) crab meat, drained
1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
Steps | 做法 :
- Slightly boil the diced broccoli till soft, drained.
- Add oil to skillet until slightly hot, add egg white.
- Use a pair of chopsticks to separate the egg white. Dish aside.
- Wipe clean the skillet, add little oil, till hot, add XO sauce, drained canned crab meat, soft broccoli cubes, stir fry until no more excess liquid.
- Add rice, pan fry and mix well with (3). Salt to taste.
- Add egg white from (2), mix well, dish.
- May opt to put a spoon of XO sauce on top.
- Not necessarily use 1-day-old rice. But you have to get the rice cooked earlier during the day. Wait until the rice is completely cooled before frying!
- The key to make a good fried rice is to press the rice flat with a spatula to break the lumps firstly, and secondly to ensure every grain of rice gets heated and dried through!
Related posts | 相關食譜 :
Simple Fried Rice